Computing and ICTangol
Digital Teens follows the latest computing and ICT standards and requirements. Students learn how to work with different kinds of platforms and tools to build real life computer skills. We want them to be able to adapt to change and be equipped to face their future life and work. The Project Task in Digital Teens engage students through real life activities. Digital Teens 6 is entirely based on projects. This award-winning series allows teens to become familiar with many aspects of ICT (e.g., web design, robotics, coding) through practical tasks, supported with an abundance of online materials.
- Designed for learners of English
- Contains theoretical and practical lessons
- Wide range of materials available for teachers and students online (resources, worksheets, lesson plans, syllabus, video tutorials, additional files)
- Online e-book allows course to remain up-to-date
- Develops practical ICT skills which are required in the modern world