Working with the ELT Skills makes learning English more modern, more effective and more fun. The ELT Skills is an on-line Learning Management System (LMS), basically online exercises with videos and readers, which can be used next to any course book. The exercises will be automatically corrected and the results will be presented to teachers through a range of different reports. This material is online and can be reached by computer, tablet and smart phone as long as there is internet access. Since ELT Skills follows the CEFR, it can be used next to any coursebook (not only MM Publications’ books). There are 6 primary levels and 5 secondary levels. Each level consists of two readers and at least 30 lessons containing a video presentation and a series of different exercises, dealing with a range of skills.
- 11 levels available (6 primary, 5 secondary)
- Downloadable audio files for extra practice
- Works on computer, tablet and smartphone
- More effective teaching through blended learning
- Comprehensive assessment system
- Reduces workload for teachers