Learning can be entertainingangol
Young Stars is a 6-level series for younger primary school students (aged 6-11). This dual entry course book can be started at level 1 or 3. Focusing especially on communication, it closely follows the development and interests of this age group.
Not only do students learn English, they also learn to enjoy language learning through songs, chants, stories, games, projects. animated videos and the World Watch video course.
With this series, the students will love learning English and become Young Stars.
- Follows the interests and development of the age-group
- Clear presentation of key vocabulary through pictures
- Immediate practice on vocabulary and structures through game-like activities
- Accompanied by World Watch videos and animated stories
- Well-balanced modules with songs, stories, factual texts, cross-cultural information, and skills development
- A variety of activities (listening, speaking, games, short writing activities with grammar practice, hands-on activities and projects)
- Lots of games and game-like activities, including interactive games on the interactive whiteboard material.