ENTER THE PORTAL
Enter the Portal was created with state schools in mind. This colourful series consists of a starter level for grade 4 and five levels for upper-primary. The receptive and productive skills are carefully developed through a range of integrated activities. Special attention has been paid to grammar teaching, with videos introducing new structures, revision lessons, supported by extra vocabulary and grammar exercises. The addition of the CLIL pages, culture pages, research tasks, competency development and lots of videos makes the English lessons enjoyable and allows teachers the flexibility to adapt his/her teaching style to the needs of the students.
Enter the Portal 5 is expected in 2023.
- Starter level as an introduction to English in lower primary
- Each level starts with a Hello unit, revising language learnt in the previous year
- Extra vocabulary and grammar practice in the workbook
- Each module accompanied by about 8 videos
- Special attention to the development of the key competencies
- Motivates students