ELT Platform (SK-ENG)
Extra excercises anytime, anywhereangol
ELT Platform is a collection of extra exercises that students can do on-line, while the teacher maintains control. These exercises are connected to MM Publications coursebooks and can be accessed through computer, tablet or smartphone.
Apart from making the exercises available, the teacher can see the students’ results with plenty of statistics allowing to keep track of the progress of the group as well as individual students.
Using the ELT Platform is a great way to introduce digital materials to the lessons, as required in the new national curriculum.
In order to gain access, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Works on any electronic device with internet access
- Exercises cannot be found in the student’s book or workbook
- Students can only see exercises when they are made available by the teacher
- Automatic correction and immediate feedback
- Colour-coded reports for the teacher